Meanwhile EMAIL YOUR COMPLAINTS TO email@example.com
THE SMALL BUSINESSMAN DOES NOT GAURANTEE CORRECTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION
HERE AND SUGGESTS ALL SITE USERS CHECK WITH COMPANIES REGARDING ACTUAL
POLICIES AND SITUATIONS.
It is very common for businesses and governments to put we citizens
and customers through a bureaucratic hell in our attempts to get something
that we feel is owed to us.
Usually, we can get right through to sales
departments, but anything that has to do with money flowing out of
a company or an agency is usually much more difficult for us. Often,
this is by
design and intent, in hopes that frustrated customers and citizens
will simply give up. This is such a common unethical business practice
large corporations, that Get'Em's website will soon be available
to assist you in handling your unanswered or poorly handled complaints.
Over the next few years, be sure to check here first before buying
company's product or service. Utilize our organized process
steps for handling your situation and to post information about
with these organizations.
STEPS TO GETTING YOUR PROBLEMS RESOLVED AND TO PREVENT PROBLEMS.
- COME TO THE "GET'EM"
website to find out if a company has been listed
here and for what reason. This will give you the background
are aware of the problems
myself and others
have experienced. With this knowledge attained,
you can then speak to the organization's representatives from
a more informed standpoint.
- CONTACT the ORGANIZATION and let them know your concerns. Get their
side of the story.
- WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH AN ABUSIVE COMPANY, DOCUMENT ALL CONTACT
PERSON'S NAMES, CONTACT DATES, TIMES, THE PROBLEMS AND YOUR RESULTS.
- IF NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH A COMPANY, you are welcome to
submit documented results to getem.net.
- IF RESULTS ARE STILL NOT ACHIEVED, utilize the following list of
other help agencies.
WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING - LET "GET'EM" KNOW!
- AUTOMATED PHONE RESPONSE SYSTEMS THAT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
- WEBSITES THAT DON'T GIVE YOU ALTERNATIVE PHONE CONTACT INFORMATION
- COMPANY REBATES THAT
REQUIRE ORIGINAL RECEIPTS OR EXCESSIVE DOCUMENTATION
- GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT DELIVERED.
- SURPRISE FEES or DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND FEE STRUCTURES.
- BANKING OR PAYMENT SERVICE STATEMENTS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT
TO SEE THE FLOW OF YOUR MONEY. i.e. Statements that only show deposits
on one page and debits on another making it hard to see how your balance
- CREDIT BUREAU HOOP JUMPING. It's always easy for a company to
ruin your credit and for poor data entry to make your reports inaccurate.
However, it's much more difficult to get it fixed. LET GET'EM KNOW
WHAT YOU COME UP AGAINST.
- POLITICIANS THAT RENEGE ON THEIR AGREEMENTS AND PROMISES OR COMMITMENTS.
- AGENCY HOOP JUMPING
- SLIGHT OF HAND - Corporate representatives that deny responsibility
because it is not their department and make you do the leg work of
contacting the correct department vs. giving your name and number
to the responsible department themselves through forwarding your message
or transferring your call.
- UNRESPONSIVENESS - Organization representatives that do not return
your calls or respond to your letters or email.
- SURPRISE BILLINGS.
- SLOW SERVICE (over 2 weeks) to meet any obligation to you.
- COMPANIES THAT DENY YOUR NEEDS DUE TO BANKRUPTCY.